<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 07, 2004

  Blacks for Bush : Mission Statement
Since the Democrats have failed in their mission to respect and protect their strongest supporters and ignored the black vote I have decided to vote for Bush in the following Election. For me the decision is very easy I live in NYC and NY always goes democrat so my vote is effectively useless in a presidential election. Unfortunately the sick feeling I get when I consider voting republican means that I am not a swing voter and thus elected officials ignore my needs. Over the next few months I will be investigating and sharing why Blacks should vote for Bush in 2004.
I started this blog, with this mission statement. The question I ask my readers. Have I accomplished my mission. If not where did I go wrong. If so what do you think my next mission should be.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory