<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 07, 2004

  I am sure Bush pulled more that 11% of the Black Vote

Last night I was at a basement party. And liberal girl started on the usual diatribe about how awful Bush is etc. And I was surprised at the response because about 1/2 of the black men at the party had voted for Bush. And this is a group of people I have known for years, but I barely see anymore since I have gotten married, so its not like I have been talking to them a lot. But on their own they have come to the understanding that Bush is a better leader than Kerry. And this is in a city where 85% of the people voted for Kerry.

The black vote (at least the under 40 black men) are in play. I am sure the exit polls are wrong. I suspect the pre-election poll of 18% are about right.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory